PRODUCTION WORKER BRISTOL
Hotcha is a company well on its way to becoming the first national Chinese Takeaway and Delivery chain with stores already in Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Yate, Liverpool, Exeter and Newbury and opening soon in Cardiff and Bournemouth. Due to this rapid expansion, we are now recruiting for Production Workers.
We are looking for motivated, energetic, dynamic individuals who will ensure that the daily production is made to the correct standards of hygiene, safety and cost. No experience is required as we provide tailored training and development programmes to suit your needs and skills. Moreover, we have great career opportunities if you wish to grow and develop with us.
Apply now to be part of Hotcha’s growing success!
• Under 25 years old: £6.95 per hour; 25 years old or over: £7.20 per hour
• Free meal on shift
• Up to 50% staff discount
• Comprehensive training programmes
• Ensure all ingredients are in date and handled correctly with due regards to food safety
• Ensure all ingredients (meat, vegetables etc.) are available and appropriately prepared for each day’s production (defrosted, in stock)
• Ensure all products produced are correctly labelled and stored
• Adhere to company standards of personal hygiene
• Report all operational issues to the Team Leader or the Unit Manager
• Strive to work as ‘One Team’ and a key player within that team. Work together to ensure the communication of best practice, ideas, solutions and celebrating success.
• From time to time undertake any other duties as reasonably required.
• Polite, service driven and ready to go the extra mile for our customers
• Passionate about food and willing to get involved with all aspects of food preparation
• Good level of spoken English
This post is based in our central kitchen at Ashton Gate, Bristol and involves working 5 days a week with shifts arranged according to production requirements, including weekends.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding company. If you like a fast-paced environment where time flies and you have fun, then send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply, stating that you wish to apply for the post of Production Worker Bristol.